BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Phish Madison Square Garden Run

Hope everyone likes the new layout. I don't really know what happened to the other one and this is one pretty and colorful and stuff.

So this past week I went to go see my favorite band in my hometown. It was pretty awesome to just hop on a train to go see them 10 minutes away. I feel like Wednesday- Saturday was a repeat of festival 8, only in the comfort of my own apartment. My body hurt just as much at least. I thought I was going to miss one night, but due to unfortunate (though in the end incredibly fortunate) circumstances I got to see all 3 nights at Madison Square Garden.

Anyways, that's why I've been so MIA. The week before was Thanksgiving and I went to go see them in Philadelphia. They repeated a lot of the same songs on this tour- I definitely saw a lot of the songs I saw in Philly over again in NYC. But they were all good songs nonetheless. I think I need to relisten to all 3 of the MSG shows to decide which is my favorite. I plan on doing that in the next few days and I'll write some of my thoughts on the shows. In the mean time, I have a few things you should totally check out.

Here's a great video so you can witness how amazing the 3 night MSG shows were. This is First Tube from 12/4/2009.

Also, my friend Adam, who has loved Phish way much longer than me, just launched his website and it's pretty awesome. Go check out adamhandman.com (or click because this is a link obvs.)

Lehit :)

0 comments: