BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

life announcement!

Ok this post is way overdue, so here it goes.

I've always had two loves in life- movies/music and food. I went to college and did the film route there, been interning in various media internships and stuff so I can get a job in that field and all that jazz. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time doing it, but yet I can't get the thought of pursuing food out of my head, and I'm not really sure why. So after much thought and deliberation, I decided to go to culinary school.

Because that's another 6 months with no pay to save up to move, it looks like I'm going to have to put off moving to Israel until have enough money saved up. I'm looking to move within the US first, and then as soon as I have funds I'm off to the homeland. Which I'm sure I'll visit soon too! :)

This blog will still be about Israel and the media, but I'm obviously going to be talking about my experiences in culinary school and food as well!

So there's the big news. In other big news, I'm going to see Phish tonight and Friday. Tomorrow is my best friend Sara's birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!!

Lehit homies. Politics articles will be for next week.

1 comments:

Naomi Litvin said...

Thanks for the update & wishing you the best. You know what you are doing...it sounds like a good plan.