BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

happy chanukkah!

Hey everyone. Chag Sameach, Happy Chanukkah to all those celebrating this week! I know I'm a few nights late but I got to see Matisyahu on Thursday night. Amazing concert! He's playing for the rest of the nights of Chanukkah in Manhattan and then Brooklyn so go ahead and see him if you're around. The band that opened for him was awesome too- Glitch Mob- highly recommended.

I have some pictures and videos that I'll post some time soon, but first I will have another article (more like ranting) about politics coming out in the next few days.

As the holidays are coming and you're looking for gifts, I'd like to recommend two places where you can buy gifts that are not only great to give but that benefit others as well. World of Good is a great online shop full of fair trade and charity donating goods, all sorts of things from clothes to bath and body- everything. St Jude's Children Hospital also has a great gift shop, and the proceeds of what you buy go directly to the hospital.

Gonna go rest, I have some dental work I need done in the next few days too look forward to. Hoping the eagles beat the giants tonight, was looking good but I don't know where McNabb's throwing right now.

Anyways, lehit and laila tov!

0 comments: