BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JIDF plea

Hey guys.
So there's a conference coming up in December in Israel -MFA's Global Forum to Combat Anti-semitism- that I think David, the leader of the JIDF, should go. It would be an amazing opportunity for him to further him on his quest to combat Anti-semitism on the Internet. Unfortunately, the JIDF doesn't have enough funding for him to go. Now, I know the recession is tough, but if a whole lot people chipped in what they could, it could greatly help towards getting David to this conference. I already donate to the JIDF monthly but I'm willing to throw in some. Let me know how much anyone would be willing to pledge so I can put it all together and see if it will be enough to get him there. Think of it as a Channukah gift of tsedekah.

Aight I'm out. Peace homes. Shalom.

1 comments:

JIDF said...

You're the best - thanks for trying to get this message out. Much appreciated.

David