BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i'm here!

Sorry everyone, I had a crazy couple of days. Went to see phish last night in Philadelphia. Mind blowing. They played a perfect set of philly songs for me. Thanks Phish. :) Almost got to go to tonight but men are idiots. Going on 2 hours of sleep right now, but strangely awake. I'm starving so I'm going to order food and nap. I thinks once I eat I'm going to pass right out.

I'm starting to ramble. Anyways, I wish I was going to post an article of some sort. Instead, I'm working on 2 articles about Politics and Political Correcteness. I'm sure a lot of people I know who lay further on either side of the politcal spectrum won't be happy with some of the things I say but I've been seeing a lot of stuff go down lately between the two sides and it's been on my mind. More people will probably agree more with the political correctness one. Such is life and politics.

I'm also going to be kind of changing my blog slightly, as it appears my life may be taking a kind of unexpectedly but long overdue overhaul very shortly. I'll explain later when I know more, but my blog will still basically be the same, I'm just going to broaden the scope of my blog.

Ok food's here. Have a great Thanksgiving Americans! Not viewed to highly by me because I don't like turkey and it's one of the biggest farces of American holidays (I majored in history, it's completely jaded my world view), but I'm all for chowing down into a turkey coma (grandma's brisket for me, it's pretty effing tasty). Remember to be thankful for the things that give meaning to life. I personally I'm thankful to Phish, Baxter, and Israel's existance, and my sister because she's usually the only one who seems to get me sometimes in my family.

Lehit!

0 comments: